Friday, September 19, 2014

Miss Manga Mascara Review+Social site info! (Updated!)

Miss Manga Mascara Review


          When I originally came across this product it was a video review done by Kandee Johnson. Who I love by the way. I'll link her video and channel at the end!

          The packaging is really basic but also super adorable! The mascara bottle is very nice, It looks sleek and more expensive, Am I the only one who likes expensive looking things?
     I bought mine at Walmart for $6.97. I think its a great price for this amazing mascara!


          Lets analyze this product. First we will talk about the wand. As you might see in the picture it bends to make application easier. The brush also comes to a slight point at the end and is made of fiber.The mascara has microfibers in it to add volume and length.

          

           Pros: Lengthening, Adds Volume, Glamorous, Eye opening, Fast drying.
           Cons: Clumps, Fast drying, Washes away easy with tears (Lol), 

          My final opinion about this product is, simply amazing! I Love it. I use it everyday since I've gotten it! I give it 9/10! Only 9 because there are some things i would change, Like the wand to fully plastic but that's really all! I hope you check out this product! It's worth it!

Pictures of me wearing Miss Manga, so you can see the realistic volume of it!






#ValentinesDiary

Check out Kandee Johnson!
MissMangaReview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQFWgy1xPA
HerChannel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TreTE-iXwfwQl72DzDurA

My Social Media:
https://www.facebook.com/em.valentine.7
Twitter: @SirenessGold
Instagram: @As_The_Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment