Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm Tired.

I am tired.
I don't want to get up.
I don't want to go to school.
I don't want to shower.
I don't want to brush my teeth.
I don't want to be home.
But I don't want to leave my house.
I know what I want, but I don't want to work for it.
I'm angry.
I'm sad.
I'm happy.
I just want to sleep.
I don't want to do my homework.
Can't I just lay here?
Why do I have to clean?
I don't want to do laundry, and dishes.
I'm lost...
Someone please,
Please find me.
Find Emmalee puetz.

Am I supposed to tell someone this?
Do I email my counselor?
Do I show my mom?
Do I show my boyfriend?
My cousin?
My friends?

I'm okay. 
Right?

Lack of Motivation?
Laziness??
Depression?
Bipolar?

I just CAN'T get myself to do ANYTHING.

Why....Why.

I don't want to hurt myself. I don't like pain.
I want help.
But I can't get myself to ask for it.
Why Can't someone see this on accident?
I'm not gonna share this on facebook..
I want someone to notice, but ill turn up my TV so they don't hear me cry.





No comments:

Post a Comment