Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Extreme Goals in Life

     I decided I should post again today so that there is actually something interesting to read!

     This might be a long topic so lets get started!

Lose Weight
There is a pretty obvious reason for this, ha.
Graduate Highschool
Pretty obvious too xD
Graduate Collage
You shouldn't be surprised by this either xD
Become a Personal Therapist
I have this natural ability to help people. I know A LOT about emotions and I help so many people understand their problems even now when i'm 16.
Build My Mom Her Dream House
Since before I can remember me and my mom have been admiring fancy houses, She and I both love the art aspect of homes so I'm going to have her plan out what she wants and build it for her, and I mean ANYTHING she wants.
Build My Dream House
i'm a nerd, no regular house will fit my needs! XD
Own Any and Every Gaming Console EVER made.
Because why not!?
Write a Manga Series
I write short ones all the time and I'm obviously into art so my name being out there as an artist would be bomb.
Have an Entire Room Filled With Bookshelves to Store My Manga Collection
Imagine every manga you ever liked or even kind of liked at the palm of your hands.(MIND BLOWN)
Go to Law school
Being a lawyer is something I've always wanted to do and I'd like to do it some day after I have a stable career I can fall back on.
Raise my Family In France
I've been in love with France and the culture since I saw the movie Ratatouille! Ever since I can't stop day dreaming about being there, not right now, but some day. And I plan on going through all four years of french in highschool and all years of collage! 
Own Cosplay to all my favorite Anime/Manga characters
Cosplay is AWESOME.

Okay, so here are some pretty unrealistic goals.

Buy out 2kGames and Make More Bioshock games
I have an obsession with this game..and it wont die..and I don't want it to..so I fuel it.
Build a Vault Tech Factory with My Boyfriend
My Boyfriend loves Fall out games and it would be sick to team up with the creators to make actual vault tech!
Make a Bioshock Theme park Where You Go Though The Games But IN PERSON!!!!
Again..my obsession is strong..
BE KNOWN AS A BLOGGER.
I want my ideas spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay that wasn't as long as I thought xD


Thanks for reading though!


#ValentinesDiary


Nothing sweet 4 U! (Lol)












No comments:

Post a Comment