Friday, March 13, 2015

What a Wonderful World!

     Today was perfect. Days like these bring me happiness and I want them more often.

     This morning I was extremely tired and ended up staying home from school. I was pretty disappointed in myself for that. I've missed A LOT of school due to anxiety, but if I had gone I wouldn't have had such a great day!

     Around 8 I woke up my boyfriend and played video games and talked with him until about 1! I loved this time with him because i'm so busy with life and we don't usually get to enjoy each-others company that often.

     I'm not a very active person I will admit, but I've been feeling more up to it lately! I went on a walk with my dog today, just around my apartment complex. (which is huge) That took me about 45 minutes, and I felt great after!

     Later I then went outside to draw with chalk, and was intending to write 'never to old for chalk' just to make myself feel a little less dumb for doing it :P But..ended up writing 'never to young for chalk'....LOL! 30 minutes into the hour  (4:30) my friend Lexy joined me. We continued drawing/talking until 6:30!

     This may not sound very exciting to some, but i'm usually stuck inside all day, well, I wouldn't say stuck because it's my choice but you get it. 

    So to summarize, My day was full of outside fun!

     Tonight will be even more fun with my bestfriend! I honestly am loving the weather too! I hope it stays this way but I wont get my hopes up!

     Stop reading this and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Something Sweet For You:
https://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/users/23105/screenshots/274392/go_outside.png
https://kindnessgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/chalk-love.jpg

#ValentinesDiary

     Thanks for reading.ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment