Thursday, March 12, 2015

Why online relationships work for me (Valentines Diary)

     I recently had a conversation about 'online relationships' with my friend who doesn't agree with them. I for one have dated online a few times and, of course i'm not with those people now, but usually I have pretty good luck in them. My current boyfriend, Andrew, has been here for two years about. Our relationship has ups and downs like most, but unlike most we are still together, even after some REALLY hard times. So to summarize, My relationship with Drew is very strong.

     I'm completely aware this isn't the common case with some. For example my cousin hasn't had good luck like I've had in relationships. My friend who doesn't agree with them told me about his experience and it sounds nothing like mine. My conclusion is that online relationships ARE okay, and still count as real, for some.

     The reasons why they are real or not may differ from person to person, but I could give you a list of everything Andrew and I share and you wouldn't see a difference between 'online' and 'real life'.

     I can understand the struggle of online relationships, but I can honestly tell you, for me, that I know Drew even better, because we haven't met in person yet. Distance has made us stronger than your every day relationship. He and I have gone through more in these two years than most do in three.

Thanks for reading my random thoughts! Sometimes its just good to write about nothingness. 

Thanks to my Boyfriend, Andrew, my savior!
Thanks to my Bestfriend, Alyssa, who keeps me going :)
And thanks to my Friend Mitch for giving me this idea!

Something Sweet For You:

Good stuff you better click!
#ValentinesDiary




No comments:

Post a Comment